Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
Why should you patronize The Collective?
- You are buying from a brand that promotes confidence.
- You can try new products without compromise because they were curated with you in mind.
- The Collective Oakland is an answer to the lack of social offerings for individuals that appreciate
- book signings.
- Hand crafted cocktails pairings and education.
- Coffee tastings spoken word and great conversation.
Our goal is to open a brick and mortar store in 2020 in Oakland, California. Until then you can find us online and at pop-up shops throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. In the meantime In the meantime if you would like a curated intellectual offering that will spark conversation, allow self-expression and personal enrichment, check out our subscription box coming January 2020.
Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.